Yes, all town halls are available through the mobile app. You can view past Town Halls by tapping the "Content" button located at the bottom left. From here, tap the Town Hall icon and you will be navigated to the list of all the Town Hall videos.
Articles in this section
- FAQs- ReCODE and PreCODE Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I contact my practitioner through the ReCODE app?
- Will deleting a task from the ReCODE app affect my ReCODE Report?
- How can I change my account password on the ReCODE app?
- Is there a group chat feature on this app? I would like to connect with others on the program.
- How do I log out of the app?
- I am having difficulty using the app, who can I contact to help me walk through my issues?
- Can I access my ReCODE Report results through the mobile app?
- Where can I read the latest ReCODE Guides for nutrition, sleep, and all other resources to support the ReCODE, PreCODE, and the Bredesen Protocol on the mobile app?
- I missed this month’s Town Hall can I watch it through the app?