Apollo Health will send you a reminder notification via the app that it is time for you to request and generate an updated ReCODE Report. Periodic reassessments and follow-ups are recommended to check on progress and protocol adjustments. Generate your follow up report either ordering labs through Apollo here or ask your trained ReCODE practitioner to generate a new report.
Articles in this section
- FAQs- ReCODE and PreCODE Frequently Asked Questions
- How to: Stop Auto Billing for your PreCODE Subscription
- Can I contact my practitioner through the ReCODE app?
- Will deleting a task from the ReCODE app affect my ReCODE Report?
- How can I change my account password on the ReCODE app?
- Is there a group chat feature on this app? I would like to connect with others on the program.
- How do I log out of the app?
- I am having difficulty using the app, who can I contact to help me walk through my issues?
- Can I access my ReCODE Report results through the mobile app?
- Where can I read the latest ReCODE Guides for nutrition, sleep, and all other resources to support the ReCODE, PreCODE, and the Bredesen Protocol on the mobile app?