Yes, you can add your daily supplement routine as a scheduled task or multiple scheduled tasks. You can do this by following these steps.
1. From the home screen and tap any of the "EDIT" buttons.
2. This brings you back to the "EDIT DAILY ROUTINE" screen. Tap on "Schedule A Task."
3. Tap the "Supplement" category on the "Choose A Category" screen.
4. If you have previously entered Supplement Tasks, you can select the supplement task and schedule it for your routine. You can create a new supplement task by tapping the "New Supplement Task" button.
5. After tapping "New Supplement Task," you will be navigated to the "Create a Task Name" screen. Enter the supplement task name, for example "Morning Supplement."
6. Next, enter additional supplement task instructions for your own records. For example, take at 10:00 AM or take with a meal.
7. After entering your supplement instructions, you will be navigated to the "Select Supplements" screen. From here, select all the supplements that should be included in this specific supplement task.
8. Next, select the days of the week you would like to complete this task.
9. Last, you will next be navigated to the "SELECT A TIME" screen. Select the time you would like to schedule your supplement task. Tap "DONE" once you have your desired time selected.