Some scheduled tasks are automatically added to your routine. Some examples are, Generate a ReCODE Report, Take a MoCA Assessment, etc. These tasks are reminders based on your current ReCODE protocol status and will automatically complete once appropriate actions are taken with your physician or portal.
Articles in this section
- FAQs- ReCODE and PreCODE Frequently Asked Questions
- How to: Stop Auto Billing for your PreCODE Subscription
- Can I contact my practitioner through the ReCODE app?
- Will deleting a task from the ReCODE app affect my ReCODE Report?
- How can I change my account password on the ReCODE app?
- Is there a group chat feature on this app? I would like to connect with others on the program.
- How do I log out of the app?
- I am having difficulty using the app, who can I contact to help me walk through my issues?
- Can I access my ReCODE Report results through the mobile app?
- Where can I read the latest ReCODE Guides for nutrition, sleep, and all other resources to support the ReCODE, PreCODE, and the Bredesen Protocol on the mobile app?