1. Tap the edit button that is located at the top of each routine header.
2. This brings you to the “Edit Daily Routine + Schedule A Task,” screen:
3. To proceed with adding the task tap on the “+ Schedule A Task” button located at the top of the screen.
4. This will open the “CHOOSE A CATEGORY” screen. From here, select a specific category your task falls under. If you would like to add a task using a custom category, scroll to the bottom of the screen and tap Custom Category. The app will prompt you to enter a custom category name.
5. Next, select any one of the ReCODE suggested ReCODE tasks or create your own Category Name.
6. Now write a description of your new category.
7. Next, enter a name for your new task.
8. Next, enter the instructions for your new task.
9. Now select the days of the week you would like to schedule your task by tapping on the specific days. You will see a checkmark to the right of each day letting you know that you have selected it.
10. On the “SELECT A TIME” screen scroll to the time, and AM or PM to pick when you intend on finishing this task. You will be sent a reminder notification at the selected time. After you tap Done, you will receive a notification at the top of the screen confirming your task was successfully scheduled.
11. Tap “OKAY,” and this will take you back to the home screen.
Note: You can add multiple custom tasks to each section of your routines throughout the day.