CNS Vital Signs is a neurocognitive and behavioral assessment tool that allows ReCODE to measure and track cognitive improvement and neurocognitive function.
- Performing an initial CNS Vital Signs assessment before starting your protocol to establish a baseline measurement.
- Retaking the assessment at monthly intervals to track performance and progress.
- This test requires no interruptions. Once started, the test must be finished within 45 minutes. If the test is not completed, it may be re-taken after waiting 30-minutes.
- Must be completed on a desktop computer.
- Numerical keypad numbers have been intentionally disabled, the standard number keys must be used to enter numbers.
To begin taking the assessment:
- Log-in to app.apollohealthco.com
- Click "My Assessments"
- Maximize your browser window
- Once you have maximized your browser window, click the "Begin Assessment" button
To maximize browser to full screen:
To begin assessment, once web browser is maximized:
Once the test has been completed, the results will be available under "My Assessments." A full report with greater detail is available through your practitioner at an additional cost.