- Basic access
- Merge a pre-existing BrainHQ account with your practitioner ReCODE account
As a ReCODE practitioner, you have access to a complimentary BrainHQ admin account. To access your BrainHQ account please follow the steps below.
1. Basic access
- Log in to your account at https://app.apollohealthco.com/
- Go to Practitioner Resources
- Scroll down and click on the BrainHQ icon
- Click the "Launch BrainHQ" button
You will then be taken to your BrainHQ account using the BrainHQ website.
Once you have launched BrainHQ, just click on the big yellow “Getting Started” button in the center of the screen. It will take you into an initial exercise, and you'll learn by doing.
2. Merge a pre-existing BrainHQ account with your practitioner ReCODE account
You may need to first create a new password in BrainHQ:
A. Reset password
Login to the BrainHQ site (http://brainhq.com) and click the log-in button on the top right corner. In the pop-up window, click “Set New Password.”
On the next pop-up screen, enter your email address.
B. Once you have reset the password, go back to your ReCODE Account, and look for the prompt under “Launch BrainHQ,” “Already have a BrainHQ account? click here.” Click the link.
You will see a field to enter the email address associated with your BrainHQ account. BEFORE attempting to merge accounts, please cancel the license/subscription for your existing account. Don't worry, your BrainHQ history will be saved and you'll have access to the information after the account is merged, you are just canceling the billing on the pre-existing account.
After you have canceled the pre-existing account, please enter the email address associated with your previous BrainHQ account.
Click “Launch BrainHQ.”
You will be sent an email asking if you want to join the AHNP group. Click the link to start the process. Follow the link to enter the email address and password for the account, to associate your existing BrainHQ profile with your ReCODE practitioner account.
Your ReCODE participants...
Will automatically populate under your group so you can view their progress. If you don't see a particular client, please click the reload button. If that does not work, contact Apollo Health Practitioner support.
3. To use the iOS or Android app:
Download the app from:
You will need to sign in to the app manually using your BrainHQ login and password.
- The log-in is the email address associated with your Apollo Health account or the email address used to merge your existing BrainHQ account.
- Click Set New Password to set a password that you can use to log in.
- Once you have set a password, use the login (email) and password to log in to the BrainHQ app.
Article is closed for comments.