The Bredesen Protocol is a long-term approach usually taking about one year for an individualized protocol to stabilize. It may take a year or more to optimize blood work and achieve stability with diet, sleep, exercise (mind and body), and supplement regimen. This is the reason for this one-year commitment and, as such, the recommendation is that testing is continued to check progress through ReCODE Reports for as long as necessary.
Articles in this section
- FAQs- ReCODE and PreCODE Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I contact my practitioner through the ReCODE app?
- Will deleting a task from the ReCODE app affect my ReCODE Report?
- How can I change my account password on the ReCODE app?
- Is there a group chat feature on this app? I would like to connect with others on the program.
- How do I log out of the app?
- I am having difficulty using the app, who can I contact to help me walk through my issues?
- Can I access my ReCODE Report results through the mobile app?
- Where can I read the latest ReCODE Guides for nutrition, sleep, and all other resources to support the ReCODE, PreCODE, and the Bredesen Protocol on the mobile app?
- I missed this month’s Town Hall can I watch it through the app?