To remove a practitioner from your account follow the instructions below.
- Removing a practitioner will remove the practitioner's access to your records, such as ReCODE Reports™.
- Removing a practitioner will not remove any ReCODE Reports™ generated for you by that practitioner.
To remove a practitioner from your account:
- Log-in to apollo.ahnphealth.com
- Click Program Settings. You will be navigated to a page that lists any practitioners that you have selected and been confirmed by.
- For the practitioner(s) that you wish to remove, click the "Remove" button to the right of their picture and contact details.