If you wish to cancel your ReCODE Report™ ReVERSE (monthly) subscription you may do so from your account,
- You no longer intend to work with a Qualified Bredesen Protocol Practitioner to follow The Bredesen Protocol.
- You no longer wish to have access to your ReVERSE subscription.
- At least 12 monthly payments have been made over the history of your account.
- ReVERSE requires a one-year (12-payment) minimum subscription period.
- Early cancellation requests may not be processed through the website. If you would like to request an early cancellation (prior to 12 payments being made), please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please review AHNP's Terms of Service for ReVERSE at the following link:
If you have made at least 12 payments, and wish to cancel, not continuing with The Bredesen Protocol, you may cancel following these instructions:
- Log-in to app.apollohealthco.com
- Go to "Program Settings"
- Under "ReVERSE Program" click the "Stop Auto Renew" button. The "Stop Auto Renew" button will only be available after your 12 months have elapsed.
Your subscription will then be cancelled. You will have access to the benefits of the subscription until the end of the billing period (your monthly recurring billing date).