Please see: Practitioner ReCODE Report™ Account Tutorial to help explain the ReCODE Report™ process.
- Excel spreadsheet with the updated list of values for ReCODE Report™.
Available on your Provider/Practitioner homepage at recodereport.com under "CSV Template."
- Sample ReCODE Report™ (six pages). Full reports are generally 11+ pages. You may request a sample Report by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that for support for specific Provider/Practitioner requests is best directed to email@example.com.
To generate a ReCODE Report™ for a patient:
- Go to your “Patients” page.
- Confirm the patient, if you have not already.
- Set the patient's date of birth and identifier.
For HIPAA compliance, full names cannot be used. The identifier can be whatever suits your existing systems—such as a patient number—or something such as the patient’s initials and birth year.
- Click the “New Report” button.
- On the next screen, begin data-entry.
- You can save the Report, if it is incomplete, or finalize it.
Please note that there is a three-day delay until the finalized Report will be visible to the patient, under their account. Please consult with your patient during this time, so that they are prepared, once they have access to their new Report.