A ReCODE Report™, is a specialized report that evaluates your cognitive health, based on test results, ordered by your ReCODE Report-trained physician, or through a directly-ordered one-time report. A ReCODE Report is what Dr. Bredesen sometimes refers to as a "cognoscopy."
- ReCODE Reports are the essential component to the prevention or reversal of Alzheimer's Disease using The Bredesen Protocol.
- The proprietary algorithm used to generate ReCODE Reports is a product of Dr. Bredesen's 30 years of research.
- To compile and calculate the ReCODE results by hand, takes Dr. Bredesen several hours. The algorithm automates the process, and makes it available to a global network of trained practitioners.
The resulting ReCODE Report is available as a basis and reference for patients' consultation with their trained practitioner(s). Reports are available to patients under their AHNP account at http://apollo.ahnphealth.com
What are some things in a ReCODE Report?
- The ReCODE Index provides a snapshot of the participant's current state of cognitive decline, and provides a summarized index of his/her current metabolic state, made-up of all five Alzheimer's spectrum ratings. The index provides a visual goal to move status on the spectrum to an optimal state.
- Key Metabolic Contributors are identified. The goal is not simply to normalize metabolic parameters, but rather to optimize them. This personalized list highlights the participants primary areas of concern.
The Bredesen Protocol incorporates physician-supported hormone therapy to achieve optimal hormone levels, which support brain structure and function.
- Dr. Bredesen has curated a specific list of books that can be valuable reference materials for participants. Each participants list is personalized to his/her metabolic state.
- Other details are provided to address the specific concerns of an individual patient's necessary measures to maximize the benefit of the Protocol.