Depending on your overall cognitive health goals, we offer two options for ReCODE Report™ accounts.
ReCODE (One-time ReCODE Report)
Only available in the United States.
- This is a diagnostic resource for your cognitive health without the need to first select a practitioner or make further commitments.
- All lab tests required for an initial assessment are included in the cost.
- Blood draws are performed at a clinic near you, or via mobile blood draw, depending on your state of residence. Your labs are processed to automatically generate a One-time ReCODE Report.
- After receiving your One-time ReCODE Report, choose to start The Bredesen Protocol for prevention or reversal by subscribing to the ReVERSE monthly program to work with a trained practitioner, gain access to valuable resources and content, including Town Hall videos and Nutritional Guidelines.
To sign-up, go to: https://app.apollohealthco.com/users/new
ReVERSE monthly program
for The Bredesen Protocol
- This is a long-term, comprehensive program required to participate in The Bredesen Protocol. Needs a twelve-month commitment.
- Unlimited access to our global Practitioner Map
of qualified trained practitioners. Assemble a complete medical team to optimize your protocol and track your progress.
- Your practitioner orders your blood tests and generates ReCODE Reports for you. Practitioners guide your individualized protocol based on ReCODE Report results.
- Exclusive videos and content, including Town Halls hosted by Dr. Bredesen, plus a complimentary BrainHQ account (brain-training exercises).